Free Snow Dough Balls at Pizza Express TODAY (inc. Takeaway)
This is a shameless copy and paste of a press release but it’s a rather good freebie so I thought I ought to be nice and share it…
TODAY (Thursday 13th November) just say ”free Snowball Dough Balls please” at any Pizza Express and you’ll get to enjoy a free portion of Snowball Dough Balls – a festive favourite combining PizzaExpress’ iconic Dough Balls, with a sprinkle of cinnamon, a flurry of icing sugar and a generous dollop of vanilla cream dip.
This giveaway is to celebrate the launch of the new Christmas menu at PizzaExpress restaurants across the country. Snowball Dough Balls are back on the menu this week as part of PizzaExpress’ new Christmas, featuring twists on the traditional such as Mince Pie Cheesecake and succulent duck with a mouth-watering plum sauce on a pizza the ‘Anatra’.
Thursday, 13th November, all day
Across all UK PizzaExpress restaurants
To claim a free portion of Snowball Dough Balls guests will need to visit their local PizzaExpress restaurant and say ‘FREE SNOWBALL DOUGH BALLS’. This can be for takeaway (no additional purchase necessary) or eat in (with the purchase of a main course).
Terms & Conditions:
1. Offer open to individuals aged 16 or over
2. Maximum of one serving per person
3. Offer excludes Dough Balls Doppio, Dough Balls ‘PizzaExpress’ and Dough Balls Formaggi
4. Offer cannot be transferred or substituted and no cash alternative will be offered
5. Guests can redeem the offer via takeaway (no additional purchase necessary) or eat in (with the purchase of a main course)
Visit www.pizzaexpress.com/christmas for further information.
I was not paid to write this. I just wanted to share the festive bread-based joy with you.