Frugal Food Fridays
This is particularly apt for me at the moment as I think it’s now safe to reveal the ” things afoot that I can’t tell you about until they happen” which I referred to.
Mr B and I are in the final stages of buying a house (hurrah!). It’s all very exciting and will result in a garden that I can hopefully grow things in, a new (to me) and bigger kitchen and a whole bunch of plastering, painting, drilling etc. It does however mean that we have to be rather more careful with our pigling-pennies this month.
S,o I shall be pleased to
steal <er,herm> learn all your tips and hints from Frugal Food Friday
To take part, simply blog about any money saving idea that is vaguely food related. You can also include frugally styled food photos. If you want extra inspiration, how about coming up with the ideal but thrifty end of day feast for a moving house day? Or the first breakfast? Or ways to use up things you find when defrosting you freezer?
There are a few rules:
- Please link to the Frugal Food Fridays page
- Please link to the current host – me!
- Please use the Frugal Food Fridays Badge
- email me to tell me you have entered talesofpiglingbland AT gmail DOT com
- Use #frugalfriday to tweet your entry if you use twitter and I will RT them
But feel free to:
- Send to as many other events as you like, let’s help everyone save money!
- Use historic recipes, but they must be republished and the logo and links above added please..
- Blog any day of the week! Not just Fridays!